Untitled

August 3, 2013

It's late, I'm sleepy, it's been a long day, and my ear infection has come back for the third time.  So I make a cup of green tea and curl up with an old afghan.  I tend towards being a night owl.  It's so quiet and perfect for making thoughts.  Or reading or writing.  Things can finally sort out, can be written down, and resolved.

I did a photoshoot recently with my two brothers, Caelin and Ian.  The picture above is just a preview.  It is also my favorite picture I've ever taken.  I can't wait to share more!

Y'all have a good one.

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog design. Who designed it?

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thanks for asking :)
      -Gabby

      Delete
  2. he's a cutie. i wholeheartedly approve.
    also, tea sounds great right about now. i think i'll make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, BEAUTIFUL photo! that lighting is fantastic. amazing.
    hope you feel better, gabby! ear infections are not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait 'till you share more either!! I saw that picture on my dash, and EVEN THEN, I knew it was gonna be good. I was rather disappointed that there was just. one. =(

    Exciting stuff!

    xx ~Jenny

    P.s. your ear infection must be related to mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. stills are suppose to tell a story without saying anything at all. this photo does. i love it.
    love you, love your family, love everything that you do. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more, Gabby! The lighting is a.s.t.o.u.n.d.i.n.g! Your an amazing photographer-- period, and exclamation mark(s)!!!! ;D Miss y'all so much!

    Love,
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete